Friday, June 5, 2009

Thanks a lot....

Yesterday, I completed my MS. As I look back at these fantastic two years, I would like to express my thanks to people who helped me a lot during this time with their constant support and help.

Madhavi Tai, Ratnakar Dada, Manasi, Sanika, Kaka and Kaki : They were my guardians for this span. Without their help, I would not have settled down here so fast. Whatever be the situation, they were always there to help. Thanks a lot. A huge part of the credit for me completing my MS goes to you and I will always remember your kindness and help.

Shyam Dada, Deepali Vahini and Sarang : They were my other guardians. Thanks a lot to you for your help during this time. I did learn a lot about America from my interactions with you. Your home was again a home away from home for me.

Mrinalini and Ardhendu : Thanks a lot for being such good friends. Thanks a lot for always being there when I needed help or advice. Thanks a lot for convincing me to make that big decision of pursuing a PhD.

Siddharth : Another wonderful and helpful person. Always there to help you see the fun side of life.

Charitha and Uday : Two fantastic roomies from my first year. Had a real good time with you guys.

Amitrao : Another friend who was always there for help and advice. (Another thing that I usually never ended up following them).

Pramod, Khushali, Atman, Tushar, Uday and Arezou : I had a real wonderful time on the IEEE Board along with you guys. I learnt a lot from you guys.

Vamsi and Sagar : Two people with whom I took most of my courses. Thanks a lot for your help.

George, Kim, Mai, Halal food carts : My saviors in the afternoon. Lunch was mostly taken from them.

All my friends and relatives, thanks a lot for your help and support

No comments:

Post a Comment