This Saturday, I was going to New York and was planning to meet Tanay, Tanu, Teju, Sriram and Kashmira there. So we were meeting after a long time. And of course, we were planning to do some sight seeing. But as is the usual case when I am in New York, the heavens opened up. So in this cold and damp weather when the best thing to do is to eat Kanda Bhaji and garam chai, we still decided to brave our souls and venture out. Over the next few hours, we ended up visiting Rockefeller Center, Apple Store near Central Park and Times Square.
The weather was bad, but the spirit and the fun of the occasion just more than made it up. It was really fun chatting at the coffee shop near Rockefeller Center as well as the McDonalds at Times Square. And so a wet and horrible day in New York was made wonderful by my cousins. I really had a great time. Thanks a lot...
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment